Bluestacks is a popular Android Emulator All over the world. How to Root Bluestacks is the Question that many peoples are asking. many peoples are using Bluestacks to run android games on their Computer. This Emulator has become one of the best Emulator across the world due to its amazing features. Bluestacks is nor pre-rooted like another emulator but many peoples want to Root Bluestacks to unlock the hidden features of Bluestacks so in this article I will tell you simple steps so root Bluestacks so the steps given below is about How to Root Bluestacks
What is Bluestacks?
Bluestacks is the first Android Emulator which is created for windows. Now the Latest Version of Bluestacks is Bluestack 4 which is fully optimized for gaming and now your gaming performance will increase with Bluestacks 4. Bluestack has claimed that Bluestacks 4 is 6 times faster than Samsung Galaxy S9+.
Bluestacks 4 Latest version is powered by Android N (7.1.2) and with this Bluestack has become faster. BlueStack was founded in 2011 and till now BlueStacks is the top Android Emulator. More than 210 million. Founder of Bluestacks is Rosen Sharma, jay Vaishnav, and Suman Saraf. so this was the introduction of Bluestacks now let’s talk about How to Root Bluestacks.
What Does Bluestacks Root mean?
As we know if we root our phone then we can unlock some special features of our phone for example we can delete default apps which were installed from the company and we can also do different types of amazing things likewise rooting Bluestack is also same we can unlock amazing features of Bluestacks after rooting.
If you guys want to use an amazing hidden feature of whatsapp then you can use GBWhatsapp which is a modded version of WhatsApp.
Things That Need to Root Bluestacks
So before we move towards the How to Root Bluestacks let me tell you that we need some software to root Bluestacks. if you think that we can use the direct application to root Bluestack then you are wrong we need the third party software for rooting Bluestacks
Advantages of Root
- You can unlock hidden features of your phone as well as of your Bluestacks
- you can give special permissions to Bluestacks so you can use some amazing features of Bluestack
- You can block ads on any apps without any types of problems
- By Rooting you can change the Change boot loading animation
- You can do anything you want with your device and with your Bluestacks
so those were the Advantages of rooting your Bluestacks now let’s talk about some disadvantages of Rooting Bluestacks
Disadvantages of Root
- After you root ou device you will lose your device warranty but this is only for android phone and for Bluestacks it will not affect
- If you don’t follow the rooting process properly then you may have to lose your all android data and your android phone may crash
Requirements of Bluestacks
so before going to how to root Bluestacks topic lets see the minimum and recommended system requirements to run Bluestacks on your computer.
Minimum system requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Recommended system requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread PassMark score > 1000 and virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS (see help). Click on this link to find the single thread Passmark score of your PC’s processor.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score >= 750. Click on this link to find the Passmark score of your PC’s graphics controller.
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- HDD: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- We do not recommend installing the BlueStacks App Player if you have a virtual machine, e.g., Microsoft Virtual PC, VMWare Workstation, or Oracle Virtualbox, installed on the same PC.
Requirements to Root Bluestacks 4 Latest Version
So before we start the rooting process let me tell you some requirements to root Bluestacks 4
- You should have installed Bluestacks on your computer and if you haven’t installed then download it and install
- Now the Second things that you need is BlueStacks Tweaker 5 so download it and install it.
Which Version is Supported to Root?
so here is all the version which you can root easily without any types of problems. and after this, we will be teaching you How to Root Bluestacks
- BlueStacks 2
- BlueStacks 3
- BlueStacks 3N
- BlueStacks 4 -32 Bit
- BlueStacks 4 – 64 bit
Can We Root Bluestacks on Mac?
Yes why not you can easily root your Bluestacks on your mac just follow the steps to root your Bluestacks on mac.
How to Root Bluestacks 4
- First of all extract tweaker 5 that you have downloaded
- after that open Bluestack Tweaker.exe
- If You Haven’t Opened Bluestacks 4 then open it from the main tab
- Go to Helpers tab in BS Tweaker, you will see Root for BlueStacks option.
- Now you have to click on patch and then your Bluestacks 4 will be rooted
- If you do not see Patch option there may be Unlock option. So Full Stop BS from Main, and Unlock then again start the BlueStacks and Patch for root.
- Now got to BlueStacks and click on Install Apk (right bottom in BS 3) to manually install SuperSU. Install Supersuer.apk you extracted. (we are installing SuperSU 2.79 because latest SuperSU from play store is not working)
- After installing open SuperSU, select Expert user when asked. It will ask to update the SuperSU binary select continue and select the Normal mode. After updating binary so click on ok (reboot will not work since it is not an android mobile).
- Now your BlueStacks is completely rooted. and how you don’t need to search how to root Bluestacks because your Bluestack is rooted, Now You can check root status with root checker app available at play store. If you want to update SuperSU now you can do so and now your Bluestacks s rooted and you don’t need to search for how to Root Bluestacks 4.
Now you have Learned How to Root Bluestacks without any kind of error and now can Root Bluestacks without getting any kinds of problems and you can unlock all the amazing features of Bluestacks and you don’t have to search How to Root Bluestacks again and Again.
Final Tips: If your Pc doesn’t support Bluestacks or if you have low specification pc then you can use Phonex Os which is like an Android and likewise windows it is also an Operating system and even if you have 2gb ram pc you can easily run it without any kind of problems
So in this article, I give you a sweet and simple tutorial of How to Root Bluestacks so if you guys get any types of error while Rooting Bluestacks then comment down below I will try to reply as soon as possible and I hope you learned something new from this article and if yes then share this to your friend and family who is searching about How to Root Bluestacks so then can also root their Bluestacks