SEE Result 2076 With Marksheet – SEE Result 2076 With Marksheet has filally published so you can get your SEE result from given below.
Examinations Controller Ambika Prasad Regmi stated the tasks of entering the marks obtained by students was in the final stages of publishing the results and ready to publish SEE Result 2075.
How To Check SEE Result 2076 With Marksheet?
There are many ways to check SEE Result so i will tell you some ways to check SEE Result Online from your mobile or from your computer/laptops without any types of problem.
Check SEE Result 2076 From Websites
Here is some website where you can Check your SEE Result By Inserting Your Symbol Number.
- Ministry of Education Singhadurbar Kathmandu: moe.gov.np
- Examination Controller Office, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur: soce.gov.np
- National Examination Board: neb.gov.np
- Department of Education, Bhaktapur: doe.gov.np
- Kantipur: http://results.ekantipur.com/
SEE Result 2075 From SMS
- Nepal Telecom: IVR: Shortcode: 1600
- One up Communication: SMS: 33624
- Janaki Technology Pvt. Ltd : SMS: 35001
- Easy Services Pvt. Ltd. : SMS: 34949
- Kist Media and Research Center Pvt. Ltd. : SMS: 31005
- F1 Soft International Pvt Ltd. : SMS :34849
- Akash Tech Pvt. Ltd.: SMS: Short Code: 31003
- Focusone Nepal Pvt. Ltd.: SMS: Short Code: 34000
- Ncell Pvt. Ltd.: SMS: 1600
Check SEE Result Via Nepal Telecom IVR System –
- Dial 1600 from any Nepal Telecom Numbers
- Press the digit as per the instruction you listen through IVR system.
Check SEE Result Via Nepal Telecom GSM Numbers –
- Dial *1600*symbol number# from any Nepal Telecom GSM numbers
Note: Do not put the alphabet in this method.
Grading System Of SEE Result 2076
A+ = 90% and above (Grade Point 4.0) (Remark: Outstanding)
A = 80% to 89% (Grade Point 3.6) (Remark: Excellent)
B+ = 70% to 79% (Grade Point 3.2) (Remark: Very Good)
B = 60% to 69% (Grade Point 2.8) (Remark: Good)
C+ = 50% to 59% (Grade Point 2.4) (Remark: Above Average)
C = 40% to 49% (Grade Point 2.0) (Remark: Average)
D+ = 30% to 39% (Grade Point 1.6) (Remark: Below Average)
D = 20% to 29% (Grade Point 1.2) (Remarks: Above Insufficient)
E = 19% and below (Grade Point 0.8) (Remark: Insufficient)